Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brian's New Smile


This past Monday we went swimming with friends and had a great time! After 2 hours of swimming, the kids were famished (didn't you know?) so as Brian was chomping on his snack (a donut -- more about that in a second) his front tooth came out. This stubborn tooth has been loose since April! It finally let go and the new, permanent tooth is already peeking through the gums. About the donuts ... one thing about living overseas is the lack of good donuts. I have a weakness, I admit, for donuts. I just *love* them! Almost as much as, well, dark chocolate mousse (which I can't ever seem to find overseas, ugh). A Korean donut maker, appropriately named 'Bellies', has opened up a store here in Ulaanbaatar. And, much to my delight, I've visited this store three times in the past two weeks. Making up for lost 'donut' time, you see.

Must. cut. back.


Anyway, these are very good donuts, almost like Winchell's donuts. Not only are they tasty, but they are handy for extracting loose front teeth, too.

No comments: