Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Teenager in the House

It's official. She's 13!

I am the mother of two teenagers now. (feelin' old! and teetering on the edge ... of insanity)


Happy Birthday, Ashley!


Opening her presents ... what could have caused this reaction, you ask? Was it the new digital camera her parents gave her? Ah, no. Unfortunately, no. (she does like it, though!)


Why, it was her very own Cody Simpson t-shirt, of course!!
Who, is Cody Simpson you ask? Latest teen heartthrob from Down Under ... and Ashley's favorite thing. Well, besides the Orange Jello I made for her birthday dessert. And her new Facebook account.

1 comment:

melita said...

So, I just checked Cody Simpson's songs and I like his music. I can't believe Ashley is 13!!! She looked beautiful in her masquerading outfit. So fun for Bryan to be part of such fun show. I miss you all!