Saturday, September 15, 2012

What did we do all summer?

I know.  Long time, no blog.  For months I have felt very uninspired with blogging, so now am trying to catch up.  Feeling lazy, so am just going to post our summer activities in one entry.  So, here it is.


we played at the pool




won prizes at the pool party

hung out together

practiced the back float

snuggled in our towels

took swim lessons
power washed the deck

painted the deck

went for a haircut

sported a shorter, new do
had manicures
and pedicures

escaped the heat at the mall

saw some, um, different kinda things for sale at the mall

played with friends

built forts

slept in forts
went mini-golfing

got a hole-in-one

played with swords

went to the youth dance festival

watched Ashley bust-a-move

and sing in the rain

went cub scout day camping

raced on wheels
and went to girls camp.
And that was our summer.  It was awesome!

1 comment:

melita said...

Your summer seems fun and relaxed. I've missed you girl. Maybe I'll come and visit you one of these days. Do you still have the same home phone number?