Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trying Something New

I thought maybe it would help me get back into blogging if I tried to post a photo-a-day, with or without words.  Sometimes I will post a family related photo and sometimes just something I've come across on Facebook or somewhere else on the Internet.  Gonna try it for a while and see if that helps with the creativity needed for blogging.




I like this guy!

Clever idea ...  wish we had enough snow this past winter to make some snowmen, but we didn't really get much.  The couple times we had some snow (yesterday we had snow!) it melted pretty quickly and was gone by the next day.  :-/  For a winter-lover, like me, that was a bit disappointing.  Must take this factor into account for bidding on the next post assignment in a couple months.  I'd love to live someplace that has more snow.  Not just ice like Mongolia, but snow.  Real snowman-making snow.  And not too difficult of a language to learn, please.  Polish and Mongolian were a struggle.

No comments: