I haven't been blogging much lately ... mostly because I'm still busy with learning Mongolian and keeping up with all the chores, errands, school events, fundraisers, music lessons, kitchen renovations, social events and the list goes on ... but actually I've just recently "discovered" Facebook (I know most of you have been on it forever! I'm just slow, I guess) and now I'm having fun paying attention to FB instead.
Also, I don't know why, but Blogger freaked out one day and now I don't have the same toolbar for editing my posts using WYSIWYG and it takes so much longer to make a nicely formatted post using my favorite fonts and colors, etc. because I don't know HTML! And, I'm sorry, but I can only take on one new language at a time. ;-)
I tried using Blogger's "Help" but it wasn't much "Help" at all. It merely told me that my problem is likely a result of which browser I'm using (but, hey, that didn't change people!). Agghhhh! Computers -- can't live with them can't live without them some days.
1 comment:
I love your mention of two languages. Two difficult languages, no less! :)
I'm really hardly ever on facebook anymore. I started out totally addicted to it, but then got into blogging, which is definitely more my style. But I love seeing people's updates. That's my favorite thing about facebook That and getting in touch with long lost friends.
Post a Comment