Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trying to stay young

Feel like your brain is starting to atrophy? Check out this website for some fun tests and a little mental exercise.

I liked the country test the most, so I posted it on my sidebar. Under the 5-minute pressure I wasn't able to type fast enough (with accurate spelling) to name all that I can recall, but still was able to get a decent number named. I had to try several times to remember where the "h" goes in "Kazakhstan".

78

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Oh, I love this one. I did it before but was embarrassed with my low score (don't remember what it was, but I remember near the end of the five minutes I suddenly realized I'd forgotten entire continents full of countries I could name. I'll have to go back and try again, but I'm still an ignorant American and will never get 78, I don't think. A friend of mine got like 120 or something. She's a history professor)