Saturday, January 3, 2009

No Resolutions, Just Projects

Happy New Year!

Now that 2009 has officially begun, I am feeling a twinge of panic that we are moving in just less than 7 months time. That means I better get busy on the projects I want/need to do before we venture overseas yet again. Today I made some headway on a project that I started about a year ago ... I am scanning all my old prints so that I'll have a digital copy of everything. Also, I plan to back it all up to a thumb drive and put that in our Safe Deposit Box as an extra back up copy. Well, we have a lot of family photos. A lot. Really a lot. So today I scanned 150 of them, all from 2002 when we lived in Krakow, Poland. Here is a fun shot I just love of Ian & Ashley. Ian had just
turned 7 years old and Ashley was almost 5 years old. Brian wasn't born just yet ...


1 comment:

LisAway said...

There they are, just as I remember them! I can't believe how cute and sweet they are!

And we still have that dress, waiting in case any other Pawlik girls chance to come along! :)