Monday, March 2, 2009

Cute Cute Snow-Bunny

Today was a snow day. Hooray! We got about 5 inches of snow overnight so in our backyard we decided to make a snow-bunny. Our inspiration was Brian's little brown bunny that he calls "cute cute bunny". Ashley is the snow-expert and fashioned cute cute snow-bunny some nice bunny ears. Ashley was the one who made the largest snowballs (bigger than her own body) when we lived in Poland. (I'll have to dig out a photo of this and scan it)

We also made snow angels. And went sledding. And generated an entire load of laundry in the process .... anyway, we had fun.



Mom, try to hit me with a snowball!



Cute cute bunny and cute cute snow-bunny


Carefully attaching the ears ...




Mom, I know we don't have enough snow in the backyard so I thought I'd bring you some more. Where should I put it?



How about making a snowman with it?



Mom, I want to bury myself like we did in the sand at the beach last summer ...



Snow angels

No comments: