I am going to blog about something boring ... because it is something we all have to routinely take care of and I've discovered something pretty cool. In planning which consumables to bring here to Mongolia, I saw this product at Target that looked pretty neat. And light weight (important when you are dealing with weight allowances that are never enough) and not too expensive.
I bought a bunch of them (actually I bought all that Target had on the shelf at that time) and they are great! We generate about a load of laundry per day and I am always buying and lugging detergent and fabric softener ... these handy things combine both in one sheet. It goes from washer to dryer with the load of clothes. Nice. And this brand seems to do a good job at getting clothes clean ... with two boys whom are always getting muddy or using their sleeves as a napkin, the getting clean part is very important.
Give them a try.
more info here
1 comment:
I had been wondering about this product so thanks for the review. I might try it.
Post a Comment