Friday, June 4, 2010

Brian's Body Guard


Brian is at that age where he likes to build lots of interesting forts and likes to post notes on his door. Sometimes these notes describe his current feelings, e.g. "I feel happy = not sad" or something of the like. Sometimes his door note lists the current 'rules' for gaining entrance to Brian's room. At other times it may be a simple chore chart or a random drawing Brian has made with his beloved markers. He likes to pin these drawings up with stickers rather than tape. He uses about 50 stickers at a time, by the way. However, just in case you attempt to enter without permission, there is a guard bear at the door, complete with binoculars, by whom you must pass first.



3 comments:

LisAway said...

What a cutie. And a smartie.

HaterzGONNAHATZ said...

Brian is very good at fort building, I have seen him! He is very creative!

melita said...

Brian sounds a lot like Jefferson and James. I loooove Ian's art work. I think it's very creative and beautiful. Good job, Ian!