
... time for a short summer-time haircut. And time to trim nails. Fingers AND toes. Brian is usually not very patient for haircuts and I have to bribe him with something to get the job done. He also does NOT like the barber so I am stuck with this task for now.
Surprisingly, today he chose to be very still and cooperative so I let him enjoy a frozen ice pop in his bubble bath tub. When I went in the other room to vacuum up all the hair mess on the floor, he dumped 1/2 the brand new bottle of bubbles into the tub, even though I told him to leave it alone. My mistake for leaving it where he could reach it, I guess. But, I still made him pay me $1.00. His piggy bank is a little bit lighter now. Hopefully he gets it.

No comments:
Post a Comment