Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hey Dad, Happy Father's Day!!


See these handsome guys?  This is my dad with grandson #1 exploring the grounds at Mt Vernon about 15 years ago. This guy is an awesome dad and a terrific grandpa!

Here is my dad with his three kids about ten years ago at a park in Temecula. 

My dad gave me a great start in life. For that I will always be appreciative and thankful. This is the house I had the privilege of spending most of my childhood in up through my college years.  We were very comfortable and fortunate. 


My dad knows how to do many things ... And for sure he knows how to have fun!  Here he is playing mini golf with his grand kids about four years ago.  


And here, he's racing go-karts with the grand kids!


And one from his wedding day ... so handsome!


And finally, he takes really good care of his family.  Here's a photo from a few years ago when I visited California with son #2. We had several days of fun hanging out with grandpa & grandma.  Love this dad so much!

Note:  I composed this whole post on my iPad.  My dad patiently and enthusiastically taught me a bunch of stuff about making great use of my iDevices a couple months ago when I visited.  I hope it all turns out ok when I hit the publish button!
Well, I see that the image sizing isn't quite right but I think I've fixed that for future posts.

No comments: