Monday, June 9, 2014

Oh, mornings!


It's Monday.  Monday morning.  Ick.
I didn't sleep well last night, probably because I have a million things to do this week, but at least the headache I had yesterday is gone.  Hooray for small things!

I would like to take a nap later, but I can't.  I'll be taking son #2 to the doctor to see if the cough and sinus congestion he's had for about 10 days now is related to a sinus infection or something else.  I thought it was a cold ... or just allergies ... but maybe not.  I kept him home from school today.  They're done with all their testing now so what's left besides Field Day, the class picnic and watching movies?  *smirk*

Son #1 is on the countdown.  He's turned in his last assignment for senior year.  There's just graduation practice left at this point ... and maybe getting some signatures in his yearbook.

Daughter has a couple finals left.  Not sure what her classes will be doing after that?  School's not officially out for the summer until June 25th.
Because.  Many.  Snow.  Days.

I have things to follow up on today so that the work can begin on our master bath remodel and hopefully the HoA will have approved the paperwork so we can move ahead with our new gutters this week, too.

Life is never dull!

No comments: