This is pretty much the type of resolution I'm willing to make and keep ...
If you want to make a resolution, just make one. No need to wait until January 1st. You can make a change in your life anytime. Just do it. Now.
I'll wait...
Going for some chocolate. bbiab ...
(be back in a bit, for those with no teens or texters in the house)
We are celebrating the new year with our traditional Swiss Fondu and sparkling blueberry (yes, from Trader Joe's) and playing games. Son #1 went to see the third Hobbit movie with friends and daughter is doing art on her computer. We so exciting people, right?!?
Actually I like being at home on New Year's Eve.
I like cozy evenings. With my favorite people.
So I raise my glass (of hot cocoa) --
Here's to much success and good health and lots of wonderful experiences in 2015!


No comments:
Post a Comment