Um... thanks, Lisa, I think ...for the tag. Here are the questions along with Brian's answers (in red): What is something mom always says to you? "to do something"
What makes mom happy? "when I be mean, I say sorry"
What makes mom sad? "if I don't like you and when I played with something and you played by yourself"
How does mom make you laugh? "tickle me!"
What was mom like as a child? "you played with your toys"
How old is mom? "40" does he have to be so accurate?!
How tall is mom? "long!"
What is mom's favorite thing to do? "to keep me with you so I can hug you"
What does mom do when you're not around? "you be sad"
If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know"
What is mom really good at? "tickling Brian!"
What is mom not very good at? "at breaking the dishes" check out the double negative here, it's a good thing
What is mom's job? "use the computer" now the truth comes out! yes - I love the internet!
What is mom's favorite food? "all of them!"
What makes you proud of mom? "for setting the table"
If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "you are the cook!" okay, we recently watched the movie Ratatouille
What do you and mom do together? "read books and do other stuff"
How are you and mom the same? "we both like to play toys"
How are you and mom different? "because we are wearing different clothes" he's so literal sometimes
How do you know mom loves you? "because she does things for me"
1 comment:
Ha! I'm so glad you did this. This is so funny. I like his answer to what makes you sad. And it's a good thing you weren't wearing the SAME clothes. That would be a little weird. And I wish I was not good at breaking the dishes. Unfortunately that is one of my talents.
This was such a cute look into Brian's little mind. Thanks!
Post a Comment