Sunday, September 21, 2008

How Many "Takes" Does it Take?

Take 1
Hmmmm ...
Whoops. Brian, your eyes are closed. Ian, how about a nice smile?



Take 2
Hmmmm .....
Ashley, please don't snarl at the camera. Ian, try to look happy rather than impatient. Brian, what are you doing with your arms?


Take 3

Oh!! You all CAN smile nicely! Great -- thanks! Now you can go play.


We went to Cox Farm yesterday. It was opening day so it was quite crowded. I knew from experience in previous years that if I wanted to get a photo of all three kids smiling together (at the same time that is) I better demand it FIRST before they got to play. After 4 hours in the sun, a couple hayrides, many slide runs, lunch, checking out the animals and then more slides/rides it just isn't possible to get a decent photo. Kids (and mom) are completely out of patience. Well, as you can see it took several takes but I did manage to get one nice photo up front.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Love your commentary, Katherine. Very funny.