I'm not much for microphones. Or singing. Especially not much for microphones + singing (or microphones + talking for that matter). At the farm, there was a stage set up for kids who wanted to attempt the "Pumpkin Patch Idol" contest. I was stunned at Brian's interest and participation in this! He got right up to that mike and acted like a natural! He has had almost no exposure to such things, but seemed right at home. I should add that he also seemed quite natrual at giving out orders to the audience (for example ... "Mom, you sit there" and "Ashley, you sit over there" and "Right. Now we can start."). I should also add that we don't really watch American Idol, so I don't have the foggiest idea where he has learned all this stuff! At times when Brian didn't know the words to the songs that were playing he just "dum-de-dummed" along. Funny boy!
1 comment:
Awesome! I've got a huge smile on my face. Sounds like you've got quite a little performer there!
Post a Comment