Thursday, October 23, 2008

My new favorite thing ...

Not to worry ... European dark chocolate is still my MOST favorite thing, but this is my newest "healthy" favorite thing ...

It's called delicata squash and it is OH SOOOO YUMMY!


Every other Wednesday there is a break from language classes so yesterday I had time to bake this:
These are all my Fall friends. YUM!


I love Fall (and Winter). I love the colors, the leaves, the windy days, the cooler temperatures, the way things smell, the position of the sun, etc. etc. It all makes me very happy.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

I can't believe I grew up hating squash! Now I love it! Maybe it was cooked to mushy when I was a kid? Just like with broccoli, recently I realized why so many people hate broccoli. I overcooked it and it was a disgusting lump of mush. No flavor at all.

Your pie looks delicious and I love all those awesome, fall colored squashes!