Saturday, October 4, 2008

Not Taking Anything for "Granite" ... HA HA

Okay ... finally ... we have counter tops in our new kitchen. And, I don't take them for granted. Really, I don't. I'm thrilled that the kitchen is getting put back together. (Well, not that I really like to cook all that much, but I do like to bake and Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming ... soon!) The sink is not easy to see in these photos, but it's there, too. The faucet and insinkerator are also partially installed. I'll post photos of all that later this week. Sorry about the reflections of light from the window, etc. At least you can see how shiny the granite surface is.I have my very own island, now. Well, really it's more of a peninsula.


Pretty soon we will be down to just the paint & trim. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

LisAway said...

Looks great, Katherine. Love the peninsula! :) Really lovely.

camerone said...

Congrats on the peninsula Bouldin!! Enjoy your Thanksgicing and holidy preps- I will think of you...me and Marie Callender :-)

The kitchen looks wonderful!!!