Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some Easter fun

Brian and Ashley helped me color Easter eggs this year. Ian, being 13 1/2 and a typical teenage boy, opted out this time. Also, Brian and Ashley took part in the annual Easter Egg hunt at Cherry Hill Park in Falls Church City. It was well organized into three age groups so the little kids would not get trampled. Brian especially loved this activity -- he took off running and ended up with quite a basket full of loot as you can see in the last photo. Happy Easter!




2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad Ashley hasn't yet felt she is too old for Easter. AND that is quite the egg hunt...I'm glad Brian knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. Looks like it was a very fun event.

Heather said...

Oh, I don't know if you know who Heather is...Heather Kidd