picture borrowed from googleI've been away from my blog for a few weeks because I have been spending lots of time preparing for our upcoming move. In addition to purchasing consumable items we plan to take with us, I've been sorting through our possessions making decisions as to which items we can give away, donate, throw away or recycle. Yesterday I spent a few hours going through Brian's year of Kindergarten papers. I have kept my favorite ones in his scrapbook and the rest are headed for the recycle bin. I weighed the overstuffed bag and discovered that there's more than 8 pounds of papers to recycle! I have scanned some of my favorite entries from his Kindergarten journal and some of my favorites from all the homework he completed. Some of the drawings and "stories" he wrote are very cute & funny. It was nice to see the progress he made from the drawings he made at the beginning of the year until now. Four more days until school's out and Brian is officially a first grader!
No comments:
Post a Comment