I have a new best friend. It was a birthday present I received from my amazing M-i-L and I have really loved becoming acquainted with it during the past month.

Yes, I realize that life is not all about the food, BUT when you live somewhere that the food supply is regularly, unpredictably, annoyingly interrupted ... you are forced to plan and execute meals in a different way. You need milk today? So sorry. None available. What?!? It's kinda like living like a pioneer or camping all the time or something. Good thing I've watched every episode of Little House on the Prairie multiple times. Ma hand made every thing every day and she had no electricity and had to fetch water from the creek until season 6 or something. Ugh.
This handy dandy bread machine is awesome! In just 4 short weeks, I've used it many times already. I've made white bread loaves, French bread loaves, sourdough loaves, Italian focaccias and pizza dough several times. Yum Yum and Yum. It is so simple to use -- I really love it! That's why it's my new best friend.
This was my first loaf. It lasted about 10 minutes after we sliced it. Gobble gobble. Smiles all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment