Sunday, September 1, 2013

Unfortunate Incident



Something happened today which was so incredibly disappointing.  I won't go into the specific details here because it would be disrespectful to the people involved as I'd rather not reveal their identities nor their stupid, stubborn, borderline ridiculous behavior and poor judgement which would no doubt embarrass them for a long time.  I was also involved in the situation and was hurt by it.  It left me dumbfounded and annoyed.  So, yeah.  Rather unpleasant moment(s).  I know we all make mistakes.  We're not perfect.  We have to forgive.  We're all a work-in-progress.  I get all that, but I need time to figure out what to do next about the unpleasantness, so ... I am going to hit the "publish" button then I'm heading for my book (and maybe a piece of chocolate, or two) ... 

1 comment:

melita said...

I'm so sorry, Katherine. I'vve had plenty of those unpleasant moments this year, and the best route to overcome my anger has been to pray, pray, and pray some more. Reading a book sounds great too. Call me if you need to talk. Know that I love you.