Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day & Our Anniversary


Happy Valentine's Day!

And for us, 


... it's also our wedding anniversary!

Wonderful, thoughtful, kind husband got me an iPad for Christmas and I've been having lots and lots of fun with it the past 6 weeks.  Today we are going to brave the snowy/icy roads and spend some time at Tyson's Corner.  You know, like a date.  And I'm in search of one of these for my iPad:

photo credit
We will also have a lovely dinner together (that I don't have to cook or clean up after), just the two of us.  I am hoping to convince son #2 to play outside in the snow and make a snowman, but right now he is learning to play a card game called Vanguard from son #1.  Because no school today.  Again.  This is snow day #7 for this school year.

I love any day that I don't have to use an alarm clock.

More snow predicted for tomorrow.  Yeah!




Perfect weather for snuggling with my Valentine.  XoXoX

No comments: