Tuesday, April 1, 2014
All Tuckered Out
I've been away from the blog for a bit. Getting things done. My list is getting shorter, which is nice. Yesterday I ran tons of errands and planned meals for the week and took daughter for her annual physical. Today I cleaned up. A lot. So much that my back is kinda telling me about it, so I need to take some Ibuprofen then lie down for a bit.
It's finally Spring here so I did a bunch of Spring cleaning type of things today (you know, icky things, like dusting all the bookshelves, washing the window sills, wiping down the baseboards, vacuuming in between the couch cushions, organizing closets and donating old clothes, that kind of stuff). Maybe I won't have to do them again until summer is over or later ;-) I also tackled 5 loads of laundry today and did some baking. Oh, and a quick run to Target this morning. I also uploaded photos from the camera and back posted about daughter's 16th birthday. You can see photos of her here.
Anyway, I've also been working on a special project. It's a crafty project and since I'm not really much of a craft person, it's taken me a while to get it done.
It's for a special event happening next week, which I'll be sure to post about here.
But for now, I'm a tuckered out kitty and I need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment