Sunday, September 28, 2014
I like these!
It's officially Fall, my favorite season! The tree in my front yard has just begun to change colors and a few of the leaves have fallen. We've had some rainy days, some cloudy days and downright perfect temperatures for at least a week now. The scents I detect when I'm out walking in the neighborhood are truly wonderful! The morning air is crisp and all of this gives me tremendous energy. I love this time of year!
I saw these chairs in an on-line ad, I think they're from Target, and if I had a lovely balcony like the one in the photo, I think they'd be a great addition as a comfortable reading spot. I especially like how the ottomans can be stowed underneath the chair when not in use. Very clever design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment