Friday, September 19, 2014

Not Really A Post

This is not really a post.  It's kind of a post.
I'm not really feeling much like posting anything because my brain is preoccupied with husband's safety.
There was news this past week from that place.  Bad news.  Maybe you read about it?
Husband was not hurt and we spoke on the phone about what details he could tell me.  I'm grateful for that.
But now husband is "off campus" for some days on an assignment.  I don't know exactly where or exactly when he will get back, and of course his communication ability is limited in the field.  Ick.  My brain does not like the not knowing.

So, I've been keeping busy doing all the normal stuff, like Back to School Night, walking on my treadmill, nursing sick kids (the oldest two have had colds this week), grocery shopping, paying bills, cleaning stuff up, helping a friend with some stuff and all that.  And I've been reading some books.  That always helps me escape from any feels I'd rather not experience.


Oh, and chocolate.  Cannot forget the chocolate.  I definitely had some today! (we won't speak about how much, though)


Hopefully other people will curb their selfish, stupid behavior around me, at least until I know husband is back to the compound, safely.  

Otherwise ...



look at me funny and, well, you've been warned.

No comments: