Saturday, May 29, 2010

Indoor Gymnastics

I am not raising three children, but rather three monkeys! A few days ago they were having fun showing what flexibility their young bodies have in doing some indoor gymnastics. Just looking at these positions makes my muscles ache. It has been so long since I could perform a simple cartwheel, let alone this bridge position Ashley can manage. Ah, it is so nice to be young!




Look Mom, only one hand!

2 comments:

melita said...

Don't even start talking about flexibility and youth. I feel old just looking at how easily Ashley seems to arch her back. Ouch, mine just hurts! I need a massage. I guess I mean "more exercise."

LisAway said...

Jealous of those monkeys!

Just yesterday I tried to do that thing where you lay on your back and then bring your feet up, up up and support your hips above the ground with your hands? Anyway, curling my back like that was NOT easy and I did not feel natural in that position at all. I am going to start moving more and get my body used to stuff like that again. My arms are STRONG (you know, like when you have a three year old and a BIG five month old), but the rest of me really needs some help!