I just finished reading an interesting book last night called "The Two Income Trap" by Harvard educated Elizabeth Warren and her daughter Amelia Warren Tyagi. Fascinating! You know, from a numbers geek perspective and also a psychology perspective. If you have a yearning to understand better why people in the USA are going broke, even though both spouses are working harder than ever (outside the home) give this book a try. Professor Warren explains it all very well. I give this book ***** 5 stars =)
If you can't find a copy at your local library, I see there are some used copies available at Amazon.com ... one is only $0.05 (plus shipping). A very inexpensive price to pay for some very valuable information.
2 comments:
ooohhh...this sounds like a good read for me... thanks for the recdommendation!
Thanks Kathryn, I'm going to check this one out. It sounds really good.
Post a Comment