Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Home Improvement Projects

A couple days ago I put together these cute photo frames designed to capture a child's school photos from Kindergarten through 12th grade. I have one for Ian, one for Ashley & one for Brian. I hung them on the wall all by myself! (I'm really not a hammer & nails kind of person, so I consider this an achievement) When I asked Charles what he thought of my completed project he said, "Oh, I see you left room for a 4th one!" Although it was tempting to sock him, I just replied "Did not Did not Did not!" instead. Yes, I know, a juvenile response, but I have to get in as many 'childlike moments' as possible before I start having 'senior moments'.

There is glare and you can see a reflection of me holding the camera in the glass, but it gives you an idea of what they look like close-up.


No comments: