Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Good Helper

Brian has been helping with our home projects, mainly the old flooring removal. Here he is all prepared with eye, nose & ear protection ... oh, and tools. Boys and their toys ... ahem, I mean tools.
Helping with the sweeping of the old floor in the bathroom

Carrying out some old gross piece of sticky linoleum ... Brian likes putting things into the trash can


Shopvac. A great invention! Here's ours perched on an old yucky base cabinet which we took out in order to pull the rest of the old floor up.


Actually, this is the section that was under the cabinet next to the oven. It's gone now.

Taking a well earned TV break ... interesting couch potato position!

1 comment:

LisAway said...

With all of this ongoing construction, I have to wonder, are you guys just eating out a lot or what? I'm enjoying seeing the process and can't wait to see the finished product! Brian's such a cute little helper.