Friday, August 8, 2008

You are my sunshine

This week Brian has been attending another summer preschool camp with "You Are My Sunshine" as the theme. He has made some cute crafts including a wind chime and a fridge magnet. Since today is the last day Brian will be at this preschool I took along my camera to take a few photos. Brian started at this preschool back in January attending for three mornings a week and called it "my own school." That session finished in May. He's had two months of fun summer preschool classes there as well. In three weeks he'll start Kindergarten. It makes me happy that Brian likes to go to school.



Brian's favorite marble toy

More fun toys

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Wow! Kindergarten already? Man. That's great that he already like going to school. It will make it that much easier for him to adjust. And I'd better stop looking at these pictures as I'm beginning to covet those shelving units...