Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Brian Hits the Double Digits!

Today Brian turned 10 thus officially completing a whole decade of life here on the Earth.  Since it was a school day, Brian shared chocolate chip cookies with his classmates to celebrate.  The celebration was not limited to partying with the 4th graders, however.  In the morning Brian enjoyed his favorite breakfast of oatmeal and hot cocoa with marshmallows.  He was chauffeured to school by Mom, was exempted from his daily chores (Mom and Dad both pitched in to take care of Brian's duties), ate his favorite dinner, was serenaded with birthday songs, opened presents, savored a special birthday dessert and had an extra long computer turn.  By Brian's standards, it was nothing short of an awesome day!


doing his favorite thing - Wizards101 on his laptop

Brian requested this for dessert
I used semi-sweet chocolate chips - yum!

the mini M&M's were perfect

butter chicken, basmati rice, broccoli,
strawberries and sparkling blueberry juice


I  love strawberries!

present time

thumbs up

Thank you Grandma Linda & Grandpa Bob!

I cannot tell a lie.  I love new DS games!

And this is how I feel about Wizard101 gift cards!

I had a good birthday.  Being 10 is awesome!



No comments: