How can this be?
No. Don't answer that. It will just make me feel old. (which I'm not!)
You know that teens are really not that fond of mommy paparazzi, so I have just a few pics from his special day.
![]() |
| this box is heavy. and huge. |
![]() |
| oh yeah! I think I'm going to like this! |
![]() |
| Mom, seriously, why you still taking pictures?? |
![]() |
| unzipping ... going to check this tent out! right here in the living room yes, yes I am |
| tent, rain fly, stakes, footprint (goes under the tent) |
![]() |
| ready to head out to the Shenandoah's for birthday campout with friends |
When the tent is set up it looks like this:
It fits 6 people and their gear and has two rooms. It's plenty big for son and his friends to camp to their heart's content!
Happy Birthday, oldest son.





No comments:
Post a Comment