Just a few pics of some funny seasonal stuff ...
This squirrel came to visit each day around Halloween and chomp on our jack-o-lanterns. So bold. So very bold.
![]() |
| Yes, I know I'm sitting on my food. Whaddaya gonna do about it? |
![]() |
| took this photo from the upstairs window -- no noise I made seemed to deter him |
![]() |
| the evidence |
![]() |
| pumpkin thief! caught |
![]() |
| yes, you! |
It got cold here this past week. The mornings were in the 20's with highs in the 30's. I spotted this lovely icicle in our front yard yesterday morning. Must be time to disconnect the hose and put it away for the winter. (and maybe figure out why it's dripping ... um, yeah.)
Bonus question -- for 50 points:
For you cave explorers ... is this a stalagmite or stalactite type of ice formation?
(don't cheat! no google or bing look ups)
Son #2 and I got our flu shots yesterday and then did some errands at the mall. After we enjoyed our hot cocoa from Starbucks, we walked around a bit and wandered past the Santa photo op place. Nice decorations. And I don't even mind that they put them up before Thanksgiving. I like to enjoy the sparkly lights for as long as possible.
Ok, one last wintery thing ...
I'm so excited! I know it says less than one inch, but I'll take it! Usually we have to wait until after Christmas for any chance of snow. I hope we have lots and lots of it this year (well, spread out across many days, not all at once like poor Buffalo, NY -- still digging out after 7 feet in one day).








No comments:
Post a Comment