Just a simple post to say, 'I love books!' You can check out my book shelf (scroll down ... it's on the right hand side) at Shelfari to see what books I've read recently, how I rated them 1-5 stars and what book(s) I'm currently reading. You can add me as a friend to see when I update my book shelf. Reading is something I really didn't like too much in High School because I took some classes where I *had* to read certain books that I really didn't enjoy at all (like Billy Budd or The Bell Jar). Now that I am a full-time mother of three I am pretty busy, but when I have some free time and my eyes are still able to focus (meaning it is early enough in the day, you know -- NOT midnight or something!) then I love to spend the time reading. I am pleased to say that I have enjoyed many of the selections from the monthly book club I've been attending for about a year and a half. I really like to discuss books with my friends, too. AND, one of the best parts, is to see either the book made into a movie or made for tv (like all the Jane Austen works on Masterpiece Theater, etc.). The best news of the day: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be out in theaters on November 21, 2008. Hooray! (sorry Lisa ... you'll have to wait until the 28th for it to come to Poland)
By the way, I made this post purple because purple is my favorite color. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment