Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long Division Fairy


Ashley is into fairies. She's liked all things "fairy" for several years now. This drawing is of the "Long Division Fairy" -- her math project superhero. Ashley wrote a story about how this LD Fairy saved the day capturing the evil multiplication robot and escorted the bad-guy robot to jail. Her illustration is sooooo much better than I could ever hope to draw. The only thing I wonder about is how did LD Fairy get her left foot into that position? Perhaps she's got special ankles or something. Anyway ... I liked the story & drawing so I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Where was the Long Division Fairy when I was in elementary school? Of course a fairy would have magic ankles! That is really cute. And she IS a great artist! I suppose she gets it from her great-grandmother!