
My absolute favorite tv show is The Amazing Race. It's a Realty TV show which usually has two seasons per year. I've been watching it since it started back in 2001. I just read a news article that indicated there will be a new season this fall and this is so great! I love this show because teams of racers don backpacks and race around the world for a prize of 1 million dollars... having had the experience of living on three different continents, other countries and cultures interest me a lot. It is so fun to see the race take people to places that I have either lived or visited ... it's a fun "I've been there!" moment.
2 comments:
Oh, I love this show, too! We get it on one of the channels here, but it's got the narrator talking over it. Man, that is SUCH an awesome show! There was one season that I almost stopped watching it because the people's attitudes were really bringing me down, but besides that I have really enjoyed it. I think we only saw seasons 5-8 or so, but I recently noticed they were showing 9 (I think) and they always show an episode a day (It's soooo much better and faster that way!) and they restart once it finishes. Thanks for reminding me, I have to go and check when they start on episode one so we can watch it from the beginning!
They come to Poland in All-Stars season 11 ...
Post a Comment