Monday, May 27, 2013
Oh How I Love Goodies
I would like to change this one to "pie" since I'm not really a cake person and no one in the house really likes cake much either. I know this because I used to make cakes for their birthdays and no one ever finished it. Usually by day four after the birthday celebration, half the cake went in the trash. It seems that we all do love brownies and chocolate chip cookies though, and I occasionally indulge in ice cream, in particular Baskin Robbins chocolate/peanut butter ice cream. Now that is really good and worth the calories!
A couple days ago I went to a pie-making class taught by a friend. Got some awesome tips on how to do the crust. Made a blueberry pie and it was so tasty that certain people were eating it for breakfast (daughter, son#1 ... I'm talking about you). Husband also loves pie so this was a very good use of my time, since I figure that if I make more berry pies, which he loves, then he'll give me more backrubs, which I love, and everyone will be happy(-ier). And this is what makes the universe such an awesome place, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment