Monday, July 21, 2014

Bathroom Remodel: Day 8

Day #8:  The Final Day!!

All the remaining items were installed this day.
Shower Doors
Towel Bars
TP holder
Sink/Vanity and associated drain plumbing and trim
Light Fixture
Toilet Reinstalled, fill valve replaced
Baseboards
Mirrored Cabinet

The "after" pics:
I had some trouble capturing the actual colors with the photography ... not sure what I should have done differently?  The room is not yellow even though it appears so in these photos.

new shower doors

toilet reinstalled, new fill valve
new sink/vanity/faucet

one of three new towel bars
new mirrored cabinet, recessed

new light fixture
the light makes the room look more yellow than it is
stupid CFL bulbs

another new towel bar
the third is hiding behind the door

new tile floor

this was taken using a flash with the light fixture off
this is a better representation of the true colors
I can still see some weird light reflection in the photo, though
just ignore those weird white lines above the toilet!

and one more, better colors!


It's all done.  The end.

I can put my toiletries away now.  I can hang my towel on an actual towel bar instead of over the back of the bedroom door.  I can shower in my own bathroom instead of sharing the second bathroom with the boys.  I can put all the stuff back into the linen closet.  I can put my dresser top back the way I like it.  I can put my desk back the way I like it.  Oh, this feels so good. I am all smiles!


No comments: