Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Introvert Thinking Cat
I like to sit and think. Maybe it's no surprise that I am an introvert. I am not afraid of solitude and really, reading and pondering are two of my favorite pastimes. This may seem quite foreign to all the extroverts who interact with me. Sometimes it makes things quite awkward because the extroverts are always trying to turn me into one and they just don't get it. Social chit-chat does not interest me. Don't take it personally, just don't expect me to get involved in those type of conversations. Don't be offended when I don't jump on your band wagon and do things the way that you prefer to do them. Doesn't mean I don't agree with your perspective, just means I handle things differently. Let's make a deal, shall we? You agree to stop trying to sell your extrovertedness to me and I'll .... well, I'll never pretend to be someone I'm not just to fit in? Ok?
Btw, there is nothing wrong with being an introvert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment