Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We Haz a Problem


Don't you hate it when you make a mistake that was oh so preventable?!  Today was a two steps forward, one step back kind of day.  I was all proud of myself for ordering new wheels and axels for the lower rack of the dishwasher and then installing them, which is no small something since I'm not mechanically inclined, at all.  Then I discovered that after watering my plants in the back yard around 8 pm last night, I had forgotten to turn the water off before I came into the house and the hose saturated the backyard.  all. night. long.
>.<
Luckily, the hose was only on a trickle.  I figure it used about the same amount of water that son #1 uses for two car washes of my car.  I'll just drive a dirty car (and pray for rain) for a couple weeks and maybe the water bill will still look the same as last time.  Please?  Universe?  Please?

No comments: