Friday, June 7, 2013
Tired. Need naps.
With all that's going on, I've felt unusually tired lately. And it's not really because I was sick last week. Last evening around 5 pm I could hardly keep my eyes open, I wanted a nap so bad! I did manage to pull things together and with two awesome sous chefs (husband and son #2) helping out, got dinner ready and was able to make it to book club. By the time I left book club around 11 pm, I was so very sleepy. It was nice of TS Andrea to steadily & gently rain all night so I could be lulled to sleep by the sounds. And now I don't have to remember to water my plants today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so right there with you. Didn't get to sleep until about 2, already running on fumes. Busy enough day and I have things to write and people to talk to this afternoon and my brain just wants to sleep. Ah well. Maybe Sunday.
So great to see you last night! Hope you get some extra rest this weekend so you can catch up. I know what you mean about it affecting your brain ... I keep forgetting things. Important things. Never really had that problem pre-kids.
Post a Comment