Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Finicky Eaters



I can't tell you how tired I am of cooking dinner.  I really don't like to cook.  And I like doing dishes even less.  The dishes part has mostly been taken care of as assigned chores to the children Monday - Saturday.  And, I am teaching them how to cook some things and have been doing that for several years now so they do help with the meal preparation sometimes.  However, I have lost my enthusiasm for meal planning.  I still enjoy the shopping part when I have a list of meal ideas, largely because here in the USA the grocery choices are just so amazing!  There is so much fresh produce available and you can get pretty much whatever you want ALL YEAR LONG!  Wow.  Just wow.  So why is it that when I make a meal and everyone likes it and I start to incorporate it into a regular plan (once every week or two) that they suddenly don't like it anymore?  Whatever.
Maybe I should get a job and then I could hire a cook ...

No comments: