I am the one on the left. My mind is full. So very full. I need to bring some things to completion so I can clear some mental space. Juggling too many open projects is difficult for me. Mental clutter hurts.
I've got two major things on my schedule for tomorrow and another two big things on Friday. Hoping that by Saturday I can move over to the picture on the right. And maybe spend the day reading one of the many books I have stacked next to my bed that I am quite eager to
Sadly, I know the process will start all over again by Sunday night ... because I have a bunch more stuff going on next week. And the week after that ... I will quite possibly need a vacation after summer break is over and school starts back up in September.

No comments:
Post a Comment